David J. will be leading a Dave Ramsey Financial Peace University class in the small church building this fall. Don’t worry, Dave Ramsey is doing the actual teaching via video and David J. will be facilitating the small group discussion afterwards. It’s going to be FUN!
Class will be on Sundays at 4pm in the small chapel building, starting September 22nd and going for 9 consecutive Sundays, ending on November 17th.
This is not your typical money class, or about “how to get rich.” This is a practical step-by-step action plan on how to handle God’s money according to what God laid out in the Bible. The average family completing the course pays off $5,300 of debt and saves $2,700 in just 90 days. That’s an $8,000 turnaround!!
How do you sign up?
If you wish to attend, you can register online here, or you can fill out a registration form on the table located in the back of the main sanctuary and give it to David J.
A Financial Peace University membership is required for those attending the class, the cost of which is $129.99. Only one membership is required per family.
A family is defined as:
- a husband and wife
- an engaged couple
- parent(s) with teenage children living in the home
All others will need to have their own membership.
- lifetime membership to go through the FPU course as many times as you like
- FPU online resources
- audio CDs of each week’s lesson
- class member workbook
- the Complete Guide To Money book
- budget forms folder
- envelope system
- progress poster
- free lesson tickets – invite someone to come to any lesson for FREE
- 1 year membership to Financial Peace Online ($99/yr renewal) includes access to:
- The Legacy Journey class – the follow-up class to FPU
- Smart Money Smart Kids class – teach kids about money
- EveryDollar Plus budgeting app
- online community
- event livestreams
- and much more!
If you have any questions, please feel free to send an email to fpu <at> calvarychapelarlington <dot> com or talk to David J. at church.